Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Streamline Dell Computer’s Performance with Authentic Tech Support

windows 7 hp recovery
Feature
Last week I decided to upgrade my laptop form Windows 7 Vista Pro to Windows 7 Professional, which I did with the help of an USB flash drive. I copied the installation image from MS site and installed it over my laptop. But I was facing issues regarding a valid product activation key. I ignored that and completed the task with a mindset of short-term usage. Next, I installed various device drivers and other important applications.
Next day, when I restarted my laptop to perform a printing task I got an error “Printer could not be found”. I did everything to the best of my knowledge, but all in vain.
I then navigated to the Google search and came across iYogi’s name. As soon as went deep and I completed the article, I was not able to stop myself and I called on the number. There was a good and interactive session with a Microsoft Certified technicians and he took the remote control over my laptop and accomplished the installation of operating system followed by configuration of my printer. Everything was done in a smart way to bring the printer in a smooth working condition.
It was a nice and innovative experience of a remote tech support. I have confirmed about the complete tech support services available for my Dell computer, which includes support for installation and upgrade of OS and other applications, driver update, setup and configuration of peripheral devices like printers and scanners and respective troubleshooting.
Usability
Hence, simplify your computing life by getting registered with a recognized tech support provider for your Dell computer. You can avail tech support service for your Dell computer anytime and from any location, because of its remote nature and 24/7 availability. You have the privilege of getting your Dell computer’s issue addressed with Microsoft certified technicians. Apart from diagnosing the particular issue they take adequate measures to enhance performance of your Dell computer by cleaning its memory and optimizing its registry.
Limitation
There are some tech support providers, which deliver on-site support services to resolve your Dell computer’s issues, but a risk factor is always associated with these types of services, because you are not aware about skill credential of the technicians and moreover they don’t offer you any service level guarantee.
So give preference to a remote support provider, where you can get support from experienced and Microsoft certified technicians only.
However, overall performance of your Dell computer is restricted by the hardware configuration too, so you can’t blame your operating system or the remote tech support provider every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antivirus Support Anti Spyware Support